The Personal Touch

Yesterday evening I spent some quality time in Borders Bookshop. Browsing a table of books I noticed that they all looked slightly peculiar. Many books had a paper wraparound with a handwritten review of the book. I've never seen this before. I like it though. They encouraged me to read the book more than any book critic’s words could. They could all be written by staff, but judging by the amount and variety of reviews I’m sure they were written by customers.

A simple idea and a nice personal touch.

1 comment:

  1. Love this idea! Very clever for Borders too, as it's something you would expect from a smaller, independent book store, so it makes them seem more approachable and less like a large chain store.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.